BE CAUTIOUS OF ANY EMAILS OR PHONE CALLS REQUESTING ACCOUNT INFORMATION. STATE BANK AND TRUST WILL NEVER EMAIL OR CALL YOU FOR INFORMATION WE ALREADY HAVE ON FILE. PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL OR PHONE CALL.
We are committed to serving our customers and to the safety and confidentiality of our customer records. Our cyber security technology helps protect your personal and financial information. Below are some of the safeguards we have in place to protect against online security breaches.
- User ID and Password - Online account access is limited to those possessing the user ID and password associated with your account(s).
- Encryption - Encryption technology protects data in transit between your computer and our systems. The closed lock icon indicates a communication session is encrypted.
- Firewalls - Firewalls protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
- Virus Protection - Anti-virus protection technology detects and prevents recognized viruses from entering our computer network.
- Patching - Regular and consistent patching limits our systems' vulnerabilities to cyberattacks.
- Timeout - Our online system is designed to log you out automatically after several minutes of inactivity.